It’s not hard to eat healthy. It just takes a little planning and preparation. Here is one of my summer favorites:
For the Tilapia Fillets:
- Preheat grill.
- Spread light olive oil on both sides of filets.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt and lemmon pepper
- Place on hot grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over a medium high heat. Turn once during grilling.
Fresh Caprese Salad:
- Arrange alternate slices of tomato and fresh mozzarella cheese decoratively on a serving platter. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, spread fresh basil leaves over the mozzarella, and drizzle with olive oil and the balsamic reduction. (below)
- Stir 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and 1/8 cup honey together in a small saucepan and place over med/high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the vinegar mixture has reduced to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Set the balsamic reduction aside to cool.
This is a tasty and super nutritious, summer meal that can be prepared in under 30 min! Please let us know if you try it, we love your feedback 🙂
Team Summer Body Now